Monday, 10 August 2009

Random Cubees

I figured you guys might be interested, here's some of my most recent stuff. At Comic-Con in San Fransisco(America, I know we are pretty diverse here on the blog) Jeff Smith, the author of Bone, announced that there would be a few new books to the series. I got way overexited and re-read the whole series again :) So anyway, here's the stars of the Bone comic series, Fone Bone and Phoney Bone

And for you metal fans, here's the lead singer of Slipknot, Corey Taylor.

Thanks
-hrdrckr33

6 comments:

  1. Corey is Fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. me gusta mucho grasias

    ReplyDelete
  3. D: i want..how do you get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls post the paper toy in big D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Como faz pra montar?! Gostei do Corey hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hay alguno más de Slipknot u otro grupo de múscia?

    ReplyDelete