Wednesday, 15 July 2009

About me


hey everybody- hrdrckr33 here. in case you don't know i'm in charge of cubee news and posting my own works here on the blog. things have been alittle slow at cubeecraft.com, but i've been pretty busy with my own stuff, so i guess it all evens out :). i am currently the only person to do youtube videos of cubees following a story(as far as i know), right now i have about 5 or 6 videosup that can be found here:


Subject matter ranges in each vid, right now i'm working on a ghostbusters one with some cool special effects.


My deviantart page is here as well:


bunch of stuff there, most notably my Lost cubees.


I am a student in America, and i enjoy video games. i think that about covers everything i needed. paulo has been asking me to update my stuff for awhile.


thanks:)

-hrdrckr33

No comments:

Post a Comment